Explore more about DRONE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
What We're All About
DIT is well experienced in TRAINING, DESIGNING, DEVELOPING and FLYING of various Drones. Our team consists of industry experienced members whose core background is Aerospace, Electronics, Software, Business Development, Training and Administration.
Drone Institute of Technology-DIT is the first of its kind and Best Drone Pilot Training School with Head Office located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. DIT offers different training programs in the Drone Technology.
Director & Business Head
Drones in INDIA
"In India, Drones were primarily used for Military purposes. But Now-a-days, Drones are used in various civilian purposes."
In 2014, India imposed a sudden ban on the commercial use of drones. But drones were easily available in market as toys.
India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) announced the country’s first Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) for drones (RPAS Regulations-2018) on August 27, 2018 to go into effect from December 1, 2018. A
On March 12, 2021 Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) has released the UAS Rules – Indian Drone Law for safer and secure operation of UAS.
Initially perceived as toys, but drones have lot of civilian applications. Key industries impacting growth of drones in India
- Drones in Security and Surveillance
- Drones in Agriculture
- Drones in Entertainment
- Drones in infrastructure and engineering
- Drones in environmental studies and monitoring
Moreover, growing demand for utilization of drones for monitoring and surveillance amidst COVID-19 is anticipated to drive the commercial drones market through 2025.
DRONE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
“We progress our students - from being latent buyers of innovation - into tomorrow's innovators and pioneers”
- Drone Institute of Technology started to boost up the drone technology in India.
- DIT is more than simply Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. It’s where education, creativity, teamwork and fun all come together. It’s where learning happens! Participants will explore this rapidly growing field and jumpstart their future with DIT.
- During their time in DIT, Participants will become familiar with the basic mechanics and actual operational skills of remote controlled drones. They will learn about drone safety, maintenance, airspace, and future drone-related careers. Students will test their skills, flying around and through obstacles in both virtual and actual flying.
- DIT is a training wing of Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Educational Society. Journey of SLVES started in 2007 in Skills Development and Trainings. SLVES designed various solutions based on thorough analysis of current and future needs. SLVES provides Informative, interactive, practical and participatory training by highly skilled professionals to address Knowledge-Skill-Attitude gaps.
Our vision is to see India as the dominant nation in Global UAV Market and to encourage “Make in India” in Drones Manufacturing.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality Drone Pilot Training, while encouraging Innovation and Growth of Drone Industry in India
MEET THE TEAM
Join our Team at DIT
We like to do wonderful things with innovative, fun, open-minded people. Are you ready to make difference with us ?
If you are interested in becoming part of our family contact us at